The candidate will be responsible to interact with senior stakeholders of various enterprises. The right candidate will have excellent English communication skills and presentation skills with comfort and experience in cold calling and striking conversations with senior leaders.
- Running marketing campaigns to target new markets and customers (through all means available including email marketing & LinkedIn campaigns and calling)
- Conducting meetings, sales pitches, and driving conversions.
- Understanding the offerings and pitch the same to prospects.
- Following up with potential clients on a timely basis to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clients.
- Keeping records of each stage of lead via CRM.
- Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- 1-3 years of work experience in inside sales
- Working experience in cold calling
- Comfort in working with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in English (Both oral and written)
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management, ownership, and planning skills
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
- Casual dress code
- 5 day work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
- Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts.