The Sales Manager - International Markets will work on leads or self identify opportunities, setup meetings, pitch, negotiate and close with help from the pre-sales team in the international markets. The right candidate will have experience in working with international clients and excellent english communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Pitch vPhrase’s offerings to senior stakeholders of prospect companies outside of India.
- Run campaigns to target new markets and customers (through all means available including prospecting, networking, email campaign and referrals)
- Own allocated revenue targets and drive the process to help achieve them
- Proactively map the market and competition to build a solid sales pipeline
- Develop and execute aggressive sales strategies
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers in the market
- Maintain sales sheets
- Work closely with implementation teams to ensure your clients’ expectations are exceeded and operational goals are met
- 3 -5 years experience in international sales is a must ( IT sales will be a bonus )
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills; fluent written and spoken English is mandatory
- Technical background / good grasp of technology desirable
- Motivated, honest and self-directed sales professional
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured
- Casual dress code
- 5 day work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
- Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts.