We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer who can own end-to-end quality of vPhrase’s core product - Phrazor. The person is expected to work closely with product and software teams to collect requirements, analyse and devise testing plans along with developing Automation Scripts.
Experience: 2-4 years
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Working knowledge of test management tools and frameworks.
- Experience developing test plans, test cases, assessing risk and mitigating them.
- Person is responsible for automating existing processes with consideration for testability, robustness, and performance.
- Person is also responsible for developing tools and frameworks which can make testing processes more efficient and robust.
- Experience in Selenium and Performance tools such as Jmeter would be preferable.
- Own end-to-end availability and quality of mission features and build automation to drive stability and consistency. Be responsible for full automation and critical agile software testing development model.
- Find new ways to optimise our tools and methods for greater efficiency and cost effectiveness, and develop plans, schedules and milestones for all projects by working closely with our Software Development Leads and Product Managers.
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
- Casual dress code
- 5 day work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
- Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts.