vPhrase is looking for a Delivery Manager to join their young and growing team that focuses ensuring the clients requirements are delivered as promised.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces and has attention to detail, and is comfortable learning new technologies and systems, has strong communication skills, a sharp eye for detail and attention to people’s needs. You will work closely with the Solutions team and the Sales team to configure and deploy our product Phrazor for our clients.
- Client requirement understanding, developing project scope and ensuring technical feasibility of the project
- Coordinate closely with internal resources and client-side teams to ensure flawless execution of projects.
- Establish, maintain and manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders involved in the project.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan and track progress and ensure that the teams follow the plan closely.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Ensure a high level of transparency with all the stakeholders.
- Ensure high quality work is delivered - need to take appropriate steps to ensure testing and necessary quality check is done before delivery.
Required Experience & Skills
- Overall 4+ years of experience out of which at least 2 years should be in handling IT deliveries.
- Strong project management skills - certifications would be a plus
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of IT architecture, IT application security and framework, IT technologies existing as well as emerging, etc.
- Execution focus with the ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Strong in fundamentals and knowledge of engineering (IT/Computers) and latest technologies is a must
- Awareness of digital technologies like Analytics, AI / ML and BOTs will be an added advantage
- Knowledge about application and database integrations, sizing for optimum performance of application
- Experience on integration between cloud and on-premise applications or cloud to cloud applications and deployments
- Solid functional knowledge in industries such as Financial services, Consumer & Retail, Media Entertainment, Pharma and Healthcare and manufacturing
- Thorough knowledge in Excel, Word, PPT and MS Office
- Good interpersonal & communication skills - ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Strong teamwork abilities & collaboration skills; stakeholder management
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
- Casual dress code
- 5 day work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company
- Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts