We, at vPhrase, are building a software that helps companies make their reports and dashboards easier to understand by explaining the insights in bullet points. We understand what business intelligence and reporting inside out for all industries and we are looking for a multi-dimensional B2B software product marketing expert to help us grow in the North American market.
You will be reporting in directly to the CEO and would be managing a team of content writers, marketing executives and agency partners.
You should be a methodical, execution oriented person who will break down tasks into executable steps and ensure that things are getting done as per plan and on time. And at the same time, you need to be a creative growth-hacker who would think of out-of-the-box ideas to get us non-linear growth.
- Develop and execute strategy to build brand awareness and credibility of the company in new markets.
- Deploy marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Manage a team of writers, marketing executives and agency partners
- Formulate content strategy and plan a detailed content calendar.
- Organise webinars and host podcasts
- Strategise and deploy drip marketing campaigns
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key influencers and industry players.
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in B2B marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Prior experience of working for a B2B software product company is a must
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and communication
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement
- Knowledge of marketing automation software preferred
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
- Casual dress code
- 5 day work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company
- Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts