If you live and breathe marketing and are looking for a career in a cutting edge software product company, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketeer who will be responsible for growing the awareness of our brand and bringing in more leads.
– Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our website
– Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
– Organise webinars and host podcasts
– Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, blog and social media that attracts and converts our target groups
– Strategise and deploy drip marketing campaigns
– Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
– Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
– Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
– Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
– Prior experience of working for a B2B software product company preferred
– Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
– Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
– Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
– Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture)
– Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement
– Knowledge of marketing automation software preferred
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
– A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
– Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
– Casual dress code
– 5 day work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
– No over-time, proper work-life balance
– Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
– Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts.