vPhrase helps make data easier to understand by explaining the insights in words, using AI. The company's patent-pending platform, Phrazor, analyses data, derives insights and then communicates those insights, in words, in multiple languages.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Sales director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends. S/he will build and groom a team of high performing sales execs.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets
- Lead and groom a team of SDRs, inside sales and account growth executives to achieve sales targets
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- A total of 10-12 years work experience of which the last 5 years should be in IT/ITES sales
- Experience hiring and grooming a team comprising of hunters and farmers
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to position products against competitors and articulate the distinct aspects.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Not a match
- Experience in Sales operations, Sales support, Account management, Product/Project Management etc. in the last 5 years.
- Non-IT sales experience in the last 5 years
Being part of a start-up that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
- Casual dress code
- 5 day work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation