We are looking for a smart software engineer who will be responsible for build solutions around our Phrazor product. The person is expected to build features that can work with massive datasets.
Experience: 2-4 years
- Scripting language: Fluency in Python language with hands-on experience on web frameworks like Django/Flask.
- Database: RDBMS (MySQL & PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
Knowledge of relational schema constraints and normal forms
Experienced with Cloud Services like Azure, AWS etc, familiarity with cloud first development models approach
Must be an independent and self-driven individual who likes to stay up to date on new technologies.
Strong knowledge of distributed computing is important.
Writing Test/Mock interfaces, with testable code design approach from a devops perspective
Experience working on REST APIs, writing modular code
Object Oriented Design principles for mid to large scale s/w projects with modular design approach
Data Structures and their usage, code optimization
Design patterns knowledge (Factory, Polymorphism, Singleton etc)
- Working closely with product, design and data scientists to build stable features for our product.
- Designing and adopting strong engineering practices with a focus on scalability and architecture.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product features in production environment.
- Build features with strong DB fundamental with query optimisation, planning and execution considerations.
- Build features that can work in a distributed cloud environment using minimum server resources.
Ensuring best practices adherence on TDD
Able to come up with POCs to evaluate implementation options
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
- Casual dress code
- 5 days work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
- Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts.