We are looking for a smart software engineer who will be responsible for build solutions around our Phrazor product. The person is expected to build features that can work with massive datasets.
Experience: 0-4 years
- Scripting language: Fluency in Python language with hands-on experience on web frameworks like Django/Flask.
- Database: RDBMS (MySQL & PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
Knowledge of relational schema constraints and normal forms
- Experienced with Cloud Services like Azure, AWS etc, familiarity with cloud first development models approach
- Bastion hosts/Jump boxes
- Azure Vault
- Cloud DevOps
- CI/CD pipelines knowledge with repository hooks
Must be an independent and self-driven individual who likes to stay up to date on new technologies.
Strong knowledge of distributed computing is important.
Writing Test/Mock interfaces, with testable code design approach from a devops perspective
Experience working on REST APIs, writing modular code
Object Oriented Design principles for mid to large scale s/w projects with modular design approach
Data Structures and their usage, code optimization
Design patterns knowledge (Factory, Polymorphism, Singleton etc)
- Working closely with product, design and data scientists to build stable features for our product.
- Designing and adopting strong engineering practices with a focus on scalability and architecture.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product features in production environment.
- Build features with strong DB fundamental with query optimisation, planning and execution considerations.
- Build features that can work in a distributed cloud environment using minimum server resources.
Ensuring best practices adherence on TDD
Able to come up with POCs to evaluate implementation options
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
- Casual dress code
- 5 days work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
- Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts.