We are looking for an Engineering Manager with a proven track record of delivering solid engineering work in this space and have a passion for learning.
Experience: 7-9 years
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline
- 7+ years of industry experience working on commercial software application or services
- At least 2 years of experience managing teams
- Working experience in online services/large scale systems
- Working knowledge of a programming language(python, java etc) and web frameworks like Vue/Angular/React is a preferred
- Ensuring timely delivery of weekly deliverables and timely completion of the sprint
- Managing team, setting up review calls and ensuring high motivation in the team
- Coordinating and planning with other team leads in solving critical engineering challenges
- Coordinating with QA, product & developers for prioritising bugs during the release
- Designing solutions to various tech problems and also helping in feature planning
- Guiding team members to align their goals with the company's goals
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
- Casual dress code
- 5 days work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation