As a data scientist at vPhrase, you would be responsible for developing, testing and maintaining our data models in productions. These models would power analytical and decision modules of our product’s AI engine.
- Ph.D./Masters/Bachelors in Statistics, Computer Science, Economics or a related field with at least 1 years of experience.
- Deep understanding of machine learning models, data analysis and deep learning methods.
- Background in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and text analytics is preferred.
- Ability to handle large and complex unstructured datasets.
- Ability to perform independent research across varied domains of analytics.
- Working closely with our product teams to power intelligence in our AI product.
- Designing your own experiments and developing new methodologies for analysis.
- Finding possible problems, exploring different approaches and arriving at solutions that enhances our analytical modules.
- Building data models and maintaining them in testing as well as production environments.
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
- Casual dress code
- 5 day work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
- Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts.