The Business Development manager will work on leads or self identify opportunities, setup meetings, pitch and close with help from pre-sales team. The right candidate will have excellent english communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Pitch vPhrase’s offerings to senior stakeholders of prospect companies.
- Run campaigns to target new markets and customers (through all means available including prospecting, networking, email campaign and referrals)
- Own allocated revenue targets and drive the process to help achieve them
- Proactively map the market and competition to build a solid sales pipeline
- Develop and execute aggressive sales strategies
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers in the market
- Develop new strategies for revenue growth, including product expansion, market expansion, partnerships
- Maintain sales trackers
- Work closely with implementation teams to ensure your clients’ expectations are exceeded and operational goals are met
- Experience in enterprise software sales is a must
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentations skills; fluent written and spoken English is mandatory
- Technical background / good grasp of technology desirable
- Motivated, honest and self-directed sales professional
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
- Casual dress code
- 5 day work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
- Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts.
vPhrase helps make data easier to understand by explaining the insights in words, using AI. The company's patent pending platform, Phrazor, analyses data, derives insights and then communicates those insights, in words, in multiple languages.