The ideal candidate will work on challenging, varied assignments. We’ll make sure you maximize your potential and learning on business analytics. You will be required to deliver a range of different types of documents and templates. You will work with cross-functional stakeholders including clients , sales , product management and operations teams and will help deliver solutions for relevant industries/verticals.
Our product team heavily relies on providing clients with industry/vertical and market knowledge to offer the best service to its clients in analytics, BI and reporting. The Solutions team is accountable for providing this content and expertise.
The main focus is on the business analytics solution and how they impact the business outcomes for our clients.
Business Consultant will focus on:
- How our product and technology can be used to solve all relevant business problems in multiple functional areas in Insurance industry
- Extensive research on the industry and potential clients for a good understanding of the domain from BI/reporting perspective
- Which framework/business tool can be used to create a solution and how the insights generated will be reported?
- Building relationships and domain expertise and solve problems for a business user and support decision making (non- tech or analytical expert) and help deliver complex analytical engagements
- Design and Deliver multiple use cases and templates for our product specific to Industries/Verticals
Who should apply?
- Minimum Work experience: 5 years (non – negotiable)
- Education: Engineering degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record; Advanced degree or MBA is preferred
- Deep understanding in industries such as Financial services, Consumer goods, Retail, Pharmaceuticals,Healthcare, Manufacturing and logistics or worked in CEO’s/ MD’s office or related cross-functional role experience in these industries
- Business Analysts/Consultants with Big 4 or other consulting firms
- Familiarity with BI tools like SAS, R as well as visualization tools such as Tableau, QlikView etc. is a must
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to supply chain, HR, project management, marketing and sales, strategy, etc
- Knowledge of Business Analysis tools in strategic planning, performance management, sales and marketing effectiveness etc and statistical techniques like Regression, linear regression, Clustering, segmentation etc
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills and prior experience in Business analytics or consulting will be preferred
- Initiative taker, Self Starter, Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization. Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English and ability to contribute to relevant solutions content
vPhrase helps make data easier to understand by explaining the insights in words, using AI. The company's patent-pending platform, Phrazor, analyses data, derives insights and then communicates those insights, in words, in multiple languages.
As a part of vPhrase you’ll create a huge impact, using artificial intelligence, in the way large organisations present information and tell data stories. We want to build a society where data is democratised and you don’t need expertise or technical skills to understand data. You will help enable organizations to make data-directed decisions by reducing the risk of data misinterpretation and deriving meaningful insights from complex datasets, in words, in a matter of seconds effortlessly.
- Designing solutions for various clients which ensure that the client succeeds in achieving their business goals.
- Create blueprints, workflow charts and reference documentation that empower our Product team and maximize customer value through gathering industry/vertical insights by interviewing/ surveying clients/potential clients and package the right solutions with the right business problem
- Ability to develop and manage customer relations at all levels including C-Suite and ask insightful probing questions to fully understand their Analytics , BI and reporting requirements and successfully deliver solutions/ consulting engagements
- Design multiple templates for each industry/function to add to our product.
- Ability to think through complex user scenarios and design simple yet effective user templates
- Help assess the impact of work, and conduct so-what analysis and develop data storylines and structure the approach and deliverables for multiple analytics engagements simultaneously
- Contribute to research, white papers, blog, case studies, marketing collaterals and other IC development activities
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
- Casual dress code
- 5 day work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company
- Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts