The Business Analyst will help us add industry and function specific breadth to our product using various business tools to deliver relevant BI/Analytics solutions to our clients. You will work on challenging, varied assignments. We’ll make sure you maximize your potential and learning on business analytics. You will be required to deliver a range of different types of documents and templates.
The successful candidate will come on board as a Business Analyst showcasing strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills and enable us to deliver BI and analytics solutions for various sector/industry clients to make us a trusted advisor. SHE/HE will help bridge the gap between business problems and technical solutions.
The main focus is on the business performance measurement and analytics solution and how they impact the business outcomes for our clients.
Business Analyst will focus on:
- Extensive research on the industry and potential clients for a good understanding of the domain from BI/reporting perspective
- Create various detailed process and flowchart documents and understand the various KPIs tracked in an industry or function and add to our product’s domain knowledge
- How the relevant business template will look, what are the various dimensions and measures required to be mapped, and how they create meaningful and actionable business insights for clients in that industry/vertical
Who Should Apply?
- Minimum Work experience: 3-4 years
- Education: Graduate/Post graduate from reputed institute(s)
- Knowledge of Business Analysis tools in strategic planning, performance management, sales and marketing effectiveness etc and statistical techniques like Regression, linear regression, Clustering, segmentation etc
- Business Analysts/Consultants with Big 4 or other consulting firms
- Prior experience in analytics in Healthcare, Consumer goods, Retail, Entertainment/Media, Financial services or Consulting will be preferred
- Familiarity with tools like SAS, R as well as visualization tools such as Tableau, QlikView etc. would be preferred
- Designing solutions for various clients which ensure that the client succeeds in achieving their business goals.
- Create blueprints, workflow charts and reference documentation that empower our Product team and maximize customer value through gathering industry/vertical insights by interviewing/ surveying clients/potential clients and package the right solutions with the right business problem
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states
- Design multiple templates for each industry/function to add to our product.
- Ability to think through complex user scenarios and design simple yet effective user templates
- Help assess the impact of work, and conduct so-what analysis and develop data storylines and structure the approach and deliverables for multiple analytics engagements simultaneously
- Contribute to research, white papers, blog, case studies, marketing collaterals and other IC development activities
Key Skills Required
- Business Analytics - Solid understanding of multiple business cycles and key business metrics measured in various functions (Finance/ Marketing/ Sales/ Operations/ Supply Chain/ etc)
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Problem solving & Analytical
- Research and Writing
- Teamwork / Collaboration
- Time management & Organisation
- Detail Orientation
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
- Casual dress code
- 5 day work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company
- Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts