Optimizing advertising spends for a FMCG brand marketer
CLIENT: FMCG COMPANY
USE CASE: COST PER RATING REPORT
- An FMCG company spends millions of dollars on marketing on television but have little help in analyzing ROI on daily basis.
- The company finds it difficult to strategize periodically for branding purposes.
- Phrazor analyzes the media report accurately on a weekly basis and sends out CPP reports to all the concerned teams.
- These reports compare the magnitude and timing of expected gains with the scale and timing of costs.
- Compare the business performance data against the sales targets to analyze the individual performance of the sales agents.
- Provide information that can help with forecasting, risk management and other critical business decisions.
- Create standardized PPTS for all managers and save an ample amount of human involvement.
Generated annually. 12 brand and 7 category Reports generated every week.
Of weekly efforts saved in report creation and generation
Reduced in the Ad spend reporting team