Demystifying data to create business value in a GIC
CLIENT: GLOBAL IN-HOUSE CENTER
USE CASE: BUSINESS EXPENSE & COST REPORTING
- Business users in a GIC were finding it difficult to comprehend complex dashboards as they only represented data in the form of charts and graphs.
- The BI dashboard was not custom made for each user hence they had to write manual commentary for every analysis they performed.
- The existing BI dashboard of Qlik Sense was incompatible with other systems.
- vPhrase deploys a fully-compatible plugin for Qlik Sense which populated key insights from the dashboard with accurate management commentaries.
- The Qlik plugin was designed to meet the GIC’s reporting requirements ensuring high adoption.
- Also, the plugin allowed to copy the management commentaries from the dashboard and share it with relevant stakeholders.
- Embedded analysis within the BI platform increased the usability of data analytics by business teams and users.
- The time spent on drilling down data and trying to generate stories out of it, reduced drastically due to automated narratives.
- Easy to understand insights lead to quick decision making on the alarming expenses.
Man hours saved in report creation.
2 hours of daily reporting time saved of 3 resources.
Generated daily in real-time for various geographies
Cost and effort reduction in the analysis team