Digital Marketing Executive will run campaigns to spread brand awareness and generate leads. The candidate will help plan content strategy and maintain content calendar. The right candidate will have excellent English communication skills and presentation skills.
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media
- Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, SEM Rush etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Experience – 2 to 4 years
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for all things marketing and technology.
- BSc/BA/BMM in marketing or relevant field
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
– A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
– Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
– Casual dress code
– 5 day work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
– No over-time, proper work-life balance
– Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
– Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts.