You will analyse customer requirements and demonstrate how Phrazor addresses those needs through proofs of concept and other software demonstrations for our customers. The right candidate will have strong technical acumen as well as outstanding communication and presentation skills.
– Experience: 0-2 years
– Education: BE Computer Science / IT
– Analytical skills
– Python & Pandas
– Microsoft Excel (or any other spreadsheet software)
– Excellent oral and written English language skills
– Characteristics: You must be an independent and self-driven individual. You should have a hunger to learn new things, explore and keep yourself updated all the time.
– Analyse client data and draw insights
– Program Phrazor to understand client data and create reports
– Prepare and deliver proof of concept solutions for demos
– Collaborate with product and marketing teams to achieve better results
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
– A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
– Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
– Casual dress code
– 5 day work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
– No over-time, proper work-life balance
– Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
– Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts.