We are looking for a skilled Key Accounts Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for customer retention and for generating business by up selling services. You should be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company's solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Pitch vPhrase’s offerings to senior stakeholders of the customer.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key accounts.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Proactively map the market and competition to build a solid sales pipeline.
- Develop and execute aggressive sales strategies.
- Maintain sales sheets.
- Develop new strategies for revenue growth, including product expansion, market expansion and partnerships.
- Work closely with implementation teams to ensure your clients’ expectations are exceeded and operational goals are met.
- 3 -5 years experience in enterprise sales is a must ( IT sales will be a bonus )
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills; fluent written and spoken English is mandatory
- Technical background / good grasp of technology desirable
- Motivated, honest and self-directed sales professional
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured
- Casual dress code
- 5 day work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
- Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts.